CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can Anyone Help???`

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
  Views: 1,351
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,407

Re: Can Anyone Help???`

Hi RE,

I'm wondering if the reason the big ones are so hard to kill is because the amount of dewormer it would take to kill them, would also be lethal (or near-lethal) to a human?

I took so much that I thought I was having a heart attack, but my accupuncturist checked my pulse and said my heart was fine. He said to keep taking the medicine and the pain would pass. I trusted him and did as he directed. I couldn't lift my arms for four days. When it was over I felt much better. He said the trauma would move out of my body by traveling down my limbs and out my fingers and toes. A couple months later my elbows wouldn't bend for several days, then my wrists, after than I could barely walk for pain in my ankles an feet, then my toes, then my fingers.

I was reading somewhere that the lifespan of Ascaris is about 2-5 years. I'm hoping it's possible to keep the babies mopped up and outlive all the big ones. Any thoughts on this? Also, do you think maybe baby Ascaris are the same thing as, or sometimes mistaken for, threadworms? Is there a difference between a threadworm and pinworm?

How are you doing? Well I hope. Are the minerals still working for you?
I push it to the limit whenever I can. It is very difficult to make progress and keep a normal routine, don't you think?

gm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)