Thanks for these responses - they are really interesting and seem to make sense. I think I will get the book and read about liver damaging foods and then do the liver cleanse once Ihave finished the parasite cleanse. I have also cut out Sugar and wheat and do feel a bit better but I still have swollen eyelids.
This sounds disgusting so I apologise in advance, but is it possible to recognise dead worms passed in your poo without taking them out of the toilet and going through them? And even then, would any stringy bit be a dead worm? Did any of you send poo samples off via your doctor and have them tested for worms? Do they disinguish between different sorts of parasites? And lastly, how long did you do the parasite cleanse for? Five or eleven weeks?