CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Rabbitears

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Rabbitears Views: 2,622
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,490

Re: To Rabbitears

I have experienced that type of headache only once and my chiropractor told me that it was a "tension headache". You might want to go to the doctor if it is very severe, to make sure that isn't something serious. Also, have you stopped taking the herbs for the day? It might be a good idea.

You can go to the healthfood store and get a good brand with an antibiotic/antiviral combo.

Sometime ago when I was doing a lot of research, I came across an article about parasite die-off and how they can sometimes cause tissue inflammation and pain. Of course, they prescribe a cortisone. There are herbs that have cortisone properties - bupleurum, licorice and ginseng. You can get all three or one. If I had to pick just one, I'd go with buplerum based off the studies I've read and it's also a good liver cleanser.

It may help you out if tried a Google search on herbal cortisones. Someone suggested red clover and drinking lots of water - those are good ideas too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)