CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Wrayc

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Rabbitears Views: 2,854
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,494

Re: To Wrayc

During my major die-off, I started to experience pain, on my left-side at the ribcage, below the armpit. If I were to bend right to stretch out the area the pain increased. It was also hard to take deep breaths. At the time, I couldn't figure out if it was one of the muscle parasites that I have, and it decided to clamp down harder, die or something else. In the morning, I developed a small wheez and cough and mucous whenever I breathed in deeply. I figured that some Ascaris (which is part of their lifecycle to lay eggs in the lungs) were being killed off in the lungs and maybe the heart. Last night, it felt like the bronchial tube and left lung/heart area were inflammed. I decided to increase the herbal Antibiotics and the cortisone herb combo. This morning I can breathe much deeper and there is still a little pain but it is in the chest area with a slight tightness. The other flu-like symptoms went away, with the exception of a lot of mucus in the nose and throat.

I have a few questions.
1. When Ascaris go into the lungs, don't they go into both?
2. If Ascaris or some other parasite are being killed in the lung, why would I feel a sharp pain on the side of the ribcage? If I take my thumb and press on that area, there is a sharp pain. I'm not making the connection between a specific muscle inflammation and the lung. If this was a muscle parasite, I would think the other 2 in different locations would die too and I would feel something.
3. What I decribed, does it sound like die-off was both in the lung and heart?

Thanks for your input.

P.S. I may have some information for you that maybe helpful. You can email me, I made the email function available to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.937 sec, (1)