CureZone   Log On   Join
Getting Extremely Discouraged

stemmy Views: 1,329
Published: 17 years ago

Getting Extremely Discouraged

Hi all....I have been battling what I think is Ascaris for 4 months now....I'm doing all of the herbs, cleanses, supplements, raw pineapple, and weekly visits with my chiropractor, who is also a nutritionist and who figured out that I had parasites. I know I have had these to some degree for at least 3 years as that is how long I have felt like crap. I went to see her again last night and told her that I was doing really well and then the past 3-4 days I have been stopped up even taking all of the same stuff (which includes 3 weeks on Colonix also) and that now I feel it moving in my elbows and it seems like i am starting all over again. In addition to the creepy things I see coming out, I now for the first time am seeing what appears to be white pumpkin seeds. She said she has never had such a severe case (lucky me) and doesn't know what to do next. Last Fri. I shipped off a glamorous specimen to the Great Smokies Lab per her request and we are still awaiting the results. I just feel like giving up, I cannot start this all over again and I feel like these things are going to consume me and kill me. It affects everything from getting up in the morning to going to work to even feeling good enough to exercise or do laundry. My job is in jeopardy as I am out at a moment's notice and I have been here over 10 years. Is anyone else going through this that has lived to tell about it with success? Thanks for listening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.750 sec, (1)