CureZone   Log On   Join
Feel like giving up....

stemmy Views: 1,794
Published: 17 years ago

Feel like giving up....

After 5 months of battling parasites with my chiropractor and being on everything from paracleanse and colon boosters to colonix and probiotics and glutemine, I feel like its all starting over again. The last stool sample I had indicated that there were no parasites seen and that it was most likely mucosal materials. My doctor took me off of the paracleanse and colon booster and put me on colonix with paranil and also glutemine and probiotics. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks now, over a month with colonix. Ever since then, I feel stopped up again, having one bm a day and not very productive. I still have the constant moving and rumblings under my left rib cage and constant gas and bloating. I don't eat alot, but when I do, my insides are constantly grumbling and churning under the rib cage and it takes hours for it to subside, and then I am afraid to eat again. I drink tons of water, and I am also taking digestive enzymes 3 times a day and eating pumpkins seeds. Now I am starting to see what I used to see which is somewhat like ascaris, before it went to straight mucoid. I don't know what to do and I am already on so much stuff I am overwhelmed. I work out alot and never can lose weight, and often times am so bloated and gassy I can't work out. Does anyone have any suggestions or have you been in this instance where you were making great progress and felt like you were starting again at ground zero?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.094 sec, (1)