CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites causing cough?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
apxr Views: 30,529
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,878

Re: Parasites causing cough?

I concur.

Adding to the comments, in my opinion the infesting organism should be identified first, but I wouldn't rule out other types of "undetected" infestations. That's why I'd start to focus on the problem from a "worst case scenario" standpoint. It's much safer [and effective] that way.

If some other organism not susceptible to Albendazole is detected, I would STILL take at least several "warming" rounds of Albendazole, because it's a drug that covers a broad range of infestations with virtually no side effects, and it could "open way", so to speak, by killing any other "competing" worms.

If Albendazole is to be used, to be on the safe side I'd suggest to start a VERY LOW test dose increasing it slowly for a couple of days, and then I'd increase it suddenly to the maximum recommended human dose in short bursts (at least 7 days each burst, 3 weeks rest - but that's really up to the doc).

This approach has given me a very good idea of where the infestations are, how heavy they are and what to do next.

You'd be surprised what can be seen on a live wet mount.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)