CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hep C Cure?

Elishebeth Views: 5,014
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 48,948

Re: Hep C Cure?

When I say his virus was 'sitting still' or 'not active', I am quoting verbatim what the M.D. told us.

He acted as if we were too stupid to understand anything he was saying - maybe we were; or maybe he was purposely being evasive. I don't know.

The first time my husband was on interferon was about 1999 or so, and he became so disabled with Depression that he couldn't work. This happened twice and finally the insurance company said that they were going to stop covering him if this kept happening, plus he was at risk of losing the job he'd held at a major printing company for 30 years. That was another reason he stopped the interferon the first time.

We're trying to learn as much as possible about what to do for him. The interferon is not something he will never do again, it's simply the last resort.

Thanks for your advice.

~Elishebeth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.969 sec, (1)