CureZone   Log On   Join
Vitamin C Mega Dosing Successes/Failures, Ozone - for Hepatitis C?

AkColleen Views: 6,264
Published: 16 years ago

Vitamin C Mega Dosing Successes/Failures, Ozone - for Hepatitis C?

Hi All,
Has anyone used mega dosing Vitamin C therapy for Hepatitis C and/or HIV health?
Up to 100 grams a day, intravenously, spaced over four hours - following the protocol published by Dr. Robert Cathcart. With great results, babd results?

our situation:
My fiance and I, (he: HIV and HCV positive for 22 years now) are getting ready to begin Hepatitis/liver healing in earnest. We've done 14 liver/gallbladder flushes over the past four years, in combination with Rife therapy for parasite cleansing and the HCV program with excellent success (cut ALT and AST numbers 75%, lowered viral count from 700,000 to 73,000.) We do yearly colonics, daily colon herbal supplement cleansing, eat all organic, juice, daily massage and Reiki, and practice a host of other important habits for health. He has been HIV undetectable for 10 years. His health and attitude are excellent overall.

He recently had two liver biopsies done via blood/carbon dioxide based testing (Fibrospect, Fibrosure).
My fiance has Hemophilia, so the traditional liver biopsy method is very contra-indicated.
Although these new biopsy methods are very new, and as such subject to time and accumulated results as a marker of their importance/validity etc true - both tests indicate fibrosis and/or cirrohsis. He has no other signs of liver duress.

our plan:
If ultimately, Combination Interferon therapy is on our horizon, while we wait for promising drugs in the Pipeline (VX-950 etc) our goal is to get his body in the best health possible to avoid possible serious side effects of Interferon therapy as possible. The first and more important result of doing 1) Vitamin C Mega Dosing therapy, 2) more Rifing, 3) ozone therapy would be to knock out the HCV virus, and/or HIV, balancing the body.

your input please:
Interferon experienced HCV'ers, HCV'ers having used Vitamin C mega dosing - would you kindly relate your experiences. I have read some posts of users that have not have success with these therapies, some that have had success - the same with ozone (oxygen) therapy users. We're looking for your details. What you did, the interval, the dose etc. Your suggestions for success etc.

Thank you advance for your kind help!
Best wishes,
Colleen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)