CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin C Mega Dosing Successes/Failures, Ozone - for Hepatitis C?

nowhiteflag Views: 5,772
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 48,965

Re: Vitamin C Mega Dosing Successes/Failures, Ozone - for Hepatitis C?

I was diagnosed with hcv in 1999. I also had live cirrhosis beginning stage and fibrosis. I did interferon and riboviron for 3 months and the stupid Dr I had took me off because there was no sign of virus after that time DUH. He didnt follow protocol but it didnt really matter. I moved to minnesota so I could go to the mayo clinic...best move I ever made. My primary Dr was homeopathic even though she practiced in a regular clinic...she wasnt with Mayo. She recommended I take milk thistle, selenium, and alphalipoic acid and then referred me to the Mayo. I did 1 year of a clinical study on a drug called gamma interferon which proved to be a failure to everyone (no telling what it did to my liver...wow) after that I was put on pegalated interferon. I went clear of hcv after 7 weeks yippee!!!! I continued on that treatment the full year. Alot of people on support groups online complained of the symptoms but I didnt really have too much trouble with it. You do feel like you have the flu and you are achy. I lost about 1/3 of my hair (it just thinned) but my eyelashes really grew LOL I figure, if you have an illness you feel crappy anyway, and you get used to feeling that way so crappy becomes normal. When you start treatment you feel crappy so you feel a little worse than usual LOL I thank treatment and my Doctors. Now I can worry about helping my liver regenerate without having the virus eating away. And I will do this with natural remedies. However, I dont think natural remedies is enough to cure the liver. You really need the treatment is my belief. Herbs can help the liver do its job but isnt going to heal it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)