CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: vata and citrus fruits

salmc Views: 3,159
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 490,061

Re: vata and citrus fruits

Have checked my 'Key to Health...' and see that both Vata and Pitta types favour (sweet) oranges. Vata can also have lemons but Pitta should reduce them. Pitta types should also reduce Kiwi, no mention of Kiwis under Vata.

Doesn't life get complicated as a dual-dosha? I score very highly as a Vata type - apart from the skin description where I, too, have Pitta aggravation (in my case, Rosacea.) This makes it difficut to decide what foods I should eat. Vata types need heavy, oily, warming foods but I'm worried this would aggravate my constantly red skin. Perhaps Andreas could shed some light on this please?

BTW am working up to a liver cleanse shortly. Have been having colonics to get my sluggish colon to work properly. Can't wait to get started and release some of that pent up 'fire' and return to a well balanced Vata again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.967 sec, (1)