CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hepaclear probe

topz Views: 2,071
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 49,069

Re: Hepaclear probe

I was diagnosed with Hep C a year ago. I am thinking I have had it since the late 80's. I am pretty healthy and have always had normal liver enzyme counts which is why it was not found sooner. I have been trying different things, because symptoms are starting to rise like aching joints. My joint knuckle pain in the last week has disappeared since I started using a magnetic pulser built by Sota, and I was having pain in my right side like a burning sensation. That pain is also gone. I have found that you have to experiment with different things until you find what works for you. I also take silver I make myself daily at least 8oz. I go to the open markets and buy olive leaves. I drink several cups of olive tea daily which makes me sleepy. In fact, my whole family drinks olive leaf tea when they feel a cold coming on, and it stops the cold in a day or two. The next thing I am going to do is make some reishi mushroom tea and drink that along with taking astragulus. I have read that the mushrooms help the body to make interferon and astragulus helps to boost that. My viral load was 10,000,000 which is high. I don't know if my alternative treatments will eradicate the virus, but my goal is to get my loads down to do the allopathic meds. I plan to have my blood tested again in a month, and I am curious to see if any of these methods are helping to decrease my load.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)