CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas re:7th liver flush

Views: 1,306
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 490,774

Re: Andreas re:7th liver flush

Dear Krik
I noticed your message and since your frustration reminded me of my own flush experience, I feel compeled to write to you :)
I, Too, had minimal results and only my 3rd & $th flush more succesfull, untill...I got some malic acid in the form of Magnesium Malate and took it 2Xdaily, for a week prior to my flush (1000 mg each). I also tweaked the OO/GJ recipe, and prepared a double dose, not even sure if I could handle it. On the day of the flush I made the second dose of oo/gj and put it by the bed. After doing the 1st, waited 1 hr before deciding to go ahead with the second (followed by some Altoids, since I was affraid it would make me sick...didn't)
I did the Epsom as per Hulda Clark's recipe. The following day I had great results, hundreds released with a couple of dozen large ones.
I really think it was the Magnesium Malate that made the difference, and the double whammy of the oo/gj. I used it twice now, and each time so much came out, I'm taking more time between flushes to allow my body to heal.
Maybe you'll try it. I know I was discouraged after my flushes produced very small results at first, but I knew I had more of them in there, so I was determined to press on.
Don't give up, just continue to search for answers...
Wishing you good health...:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

14.426 sec, (1)