CureZone   Log On   Join
Adrenal glands

rod Views: 2,867
Published: 17 years ago

Adrenal glands

Hi Andreas,

I have done many liver flush that have helped me huge, however one month ago I use bioxy cleanse to get my bowel moving but it crated a havoc on my adrenal glands. Now I am trying to get them back on track but it seems that when ever I eat a food high in carbs or some sort of sweet I get punished by them very badly as a result I am not able to sleep well for 2 or 3 days at all, then slowly I get some sleeping time but the best case scenario is 4 hours in a raw and that is, also right around 11pm to 2:00 am I get huge hot flashes. Right know I am trying to eat according to my food allergies avoiding allergic food and also taking DHEA, PS, to counteract cortisol levels as they are very damaging for my health. Could you please advise me on what would you do to get your adrenal glands back on track.

thanks

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)