CureZone   Log On   Join
Helf Andreas: Cold water and winter

hildegard Views: 1,135
Published: 18 years ago

Helf Andreas: Cold water and winter

Dear Andreas,

first of all thanks for your answering my questions and your insight. Despite being quite "obidient" to your recommendations there is still a huge problem left.
Despite 8 liver flushes I still feel somewhat bloated especially in the evening. My digestion has improved tremdenously - but still is not perfect. I am far away from three BM per day. I have one in the morning and afterwards I feel "empty".
Plus, obviously my liver needs to be kept warm. I rinsed my arms and legs with cold water for some days after having brushed my skin and the result is simply awful - liver cramps, inflated belly and sick feeling. These were/are my typical autum/winter problems and is simply killing, because for instance today I could not get out of the bed.
Could it be because of tumeric in my food. Does tumeric aggrevate things. I used a lot in the fast week and tumeric made my stool smell VERY VERY badly.
I did so much to detoxyfy my body and still have the impression I am sort of a polluted mess.

Thanks for your insight and regards
Hildegard

Pl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)