CureZone   Log On   Join
Pancreatitis and hypoglycemia

conancillo Views: 2,807
Published: 19 years ago

Pancreatitis and hypoglycemia

Hi Andreas:

I would like to know if there's a relationship between pancreatitis and hypoglycemia. I really don't suffer from pancreatitis (as far as I know), but would like to know how can I know if I suffer from that disease. I have heard that the main symptom is severe abdominal pain due to pancreas inflamation. I don't have that problem.

Also, I would like to know if a liver/gallbladder problem could also be the cause hypoglycemia (I had a 5 hrs. glucose tolerance test and in two occasions my blood sugar dropped to 41 mg/dL).

I really follow the diet for hypoglycemic people but it's not helping at all, so I was wondering if I could have some kind of blockage in my liver/gallbladder due to stones.

By the way, I have a history of long term consumption of prescription drugs includying tetraciclynes and bactrim for acne.

Your advise is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
RMA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)