CureZone   Log On   Join
Food Poisoning

Views: 1,440
Published: 17 years ago

Food Poisoning

Andreas,

I ate some immitation crab meat yesterday that I think had some unfriendly microbes on it which ended up in me. I started experiencing some diarrea and vomiting around 3 am this morning. Right away I took some soil based probiotics which have once before gotten me out of a jam like this within a few hours because they're so powerful. The vomiting ended pretty quickly (it only happened once) but the cramping and diarrea have been slow in going away so I figured the microbes this time must have been pretty plentiful and strong. I'm alittle worried about dehydration because I've been losing water with the diarrea (but not enough to go to the hospital), plus I know my flora balance is way off because I have candida so I'm more suseptible to gettingt sick like this. I plan to take some ionic minerals later today to help with the dehydration and replacing minerals. Is that good to do? Any other suggestions to recovering from this? Anything that will help the diarrea go away faster? I've never had "food poisoning" this badly. I think it's slowly but surely going away, but the soil based probiotics are working much more slowly than they did before which has me a little worried and I would like to be able to go back to work tomorrow. Also, I'm not sure whether to eat at all today, or if I do eat, what to eat that's not too hard on the system. Vegetables? It's 2:30 EST right now and I haven't eaten yet. I really don't know much about how to treat this other than the soil probiotics. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Andreas,

I ate some immitation crab meat yesterday that I think had some unfriendly microbes on it which ended up in me. I started experiencing some diarrea and vomiting around 3 am this morning. Right away I took some soil based probiotics which have once before gotten me out of a jam like this within a few hours because they're so powerful. The vomiting ended pretty quickly (it only happened once) but the cramping and diarrea have been slow in going away so I figured the microbes this time must have been pretty plentiful and strong. I'm alittle worried about dehydration because I've been losing water with the diarrea (but not enough to go to the hospital), plus I know my flora balance is way off because I have candida so I'm more suseptible to gettingt sick like this. I plan to take some ionic minerals later today to help with the dehydration and replacing minerals. Is that good to do? Any other suggestions to recovering from this? Anything that will help the diarrea go away faster? I've never had "food poisoning" this badly. I think it's slowly but surely going away, but the soil based probiotics are working much more slowly than they did before which has me a little worried and I would like to be able to go back to work tomorrow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)