CureZone   Log On   Join
It is like a new life

Hildegard Views: 1,704
Published: 17 years ago

It is like a new life

Dear Andreas,

please don't hit me. After the super christmas cleanse I did TWO further flushes, and the last one with only one weeks distance. I am nearly positive that a stone was stuck, because the pain in the gall bladder area was so intense that I simply had to flush again - and of course WITH success. Roughly fithty stones came out - maybe a great result for liver cleanse beginners - for me peanuts.

We have winter here and it is like a new life. I CAN ENJOY THE SNOW, I am not freezing like all the years before. This is so great for me, I have no words to describe this.

My impression is that only since the Super Christams cleanse I profit from the benefits of liver flushing. This great flush must have switched on something. All 10 flushes before were simply sort of preparation.

And two days ago happened something very strange in my ears. I have the feeling thy are filled with liquid after I have done a face lymph drainage for beauty reasons. There is definitely still a long long standing ear infection that did not heal since my early childhood.
At present, I take olive leave extract to boost my immune system. But I would really appreciate your advise on hwo I can speed up this healing crisis and healing process. There is something in my ears that wants to come out!!!!!!!!!!! My lymph ducts that drain the head area are clogged, this is for sure.
What can I do besides massages and brushing to make them free.

I look forward to get your precious advise - as always - and thanks a lot in advance.

Warm regards
Hildegard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)