CureZone   Log On   Join
5HTP, mood , sleep and 16th LF

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hildegard Views: 2,802
Published: 17 years ago

5HTP, mood , sleep and 16th LF

Dear Andreas,

this weekend I completed my 16th LF and - of course - still
some little stones and quite a bit of tiny little pea green things were coming out.

The good news: the awful smell has subsided and my digestion was really great in the past weeks. As a matter of fact - I have the feeling in this input output department the output is greater than the input is.

Also my urine turned yellow since the super Christmans cleanse and especialling in the morning has a very strong smell. For me an indication that the liver started detoxifying again. For most of the times in the past decade it was simply colourless. I decided that I will do LF's on a monthly base, continue taking MSM and some DMSA if I feel it to be necessary and see what will happen.

My great concern is my mood and I was wondering whether I suffer from depression. Not beeing sure about this, last week, I started 50 mg 5 HTP three times daily in order to see what would happen. The result: I can sleep, sleep, sleep - 14 hours dreamless sleep like a baby was my reaction on the first dose. It had the effect of a valium overdose. I am not kidding.
A medical doctor and pharmacists (a "walking encyclopedia") commented on this
sleep inducing effect of 5 HTP that I must be in a very exhausted state.

Indeed, my mood and in particular my confidence had improved slightly. Also improved is this constant feeling of fear deep inside me. Fear and feeling of interiority is an awful feeling and ruins the joy of life.
I am not thrilled about the idea so resort to chemical stuff even if 5 HTP is a natural compound. My gut feeling on my present state is as follows:

There are still toxins in my body and "shadows of the past" in my mind. Furthermore, I live in a very polluted place in Munich and should move.

Deep down I am convinced that my super Christams cleanse (which brought ths big change) was induced by the Sacred Santimony Session with you.

Do you think another SS session could bring my mood into balance? What is your expeience on this?

As always thanks you for reading, taking your time and your precious insight.

Blessing and kind regards
Hildegard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)