CureZone   Log On   Join
Question..

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 1,002
Published: 16 years ago

Question..

I had a relationship many years ago.Yet I've carried that person with me my whole life..
And have felt that this person was the one I was suppose to live my life with...

I've often felt responsible for us not trying to be together...as I was preoccupied or afraid to admit to my true feelings and become vulnerable.

It sort of went something like this...we were together and planning to marry...I was feeling afraid but not talking about it...I was wanting to move out on my own for awhile and build on the relationship we had...Someone from his past was pressing to start a relationship with him...I became frightened and ran instead of facing it and finding closure.

But in a lot of ways this unresolved situation....maybe due to not getting closure kept me stuck and living partially in the past..

I thought of him often...almost as if I could feel him with me..

I've believed some how ...that it was a mistake that we never got back together..

There would be many triggers in my life that would bring him back into my thoughts..smells, someone who looked like him, stood like him...etc...I would dream of him...It's crazy...

At times it feels as if my life has been all wrong...that the course I took was not the one that I was suppose to have taken..

Please share your thoughts on this,
Thanks so much,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)