here are my answers. As a matter of fact January 1st 2004 I started out with bowel cleansing for about 3 to 4 months using bentonite, healing earth, apple pectin, inulin, psyllium husk and drank lemon juice+olive oil first thing in the morning.
Strangely, this bowel cleaning awoke my liver. I got pain in the liver area, which was very new for me. Plus I had the feeling that my "real " problems were not solved simply by bowel cleaning, although a bit relieved.
By chance in summer 2004, I found curezone and Andreas's forum.
Here is my LF' schedule:
1. 15.6.04 Flop, no stones because of fatigue I did not follow the protocol closely enough. Fatigue was one of my major problems by this time.
2. 11.7.04 shock about the amount of stones (ca. 300)
3. 18.7.04 (strong liver pain because of stones moving forward, there flushing at a one week distance, three huge stones passed)
4. 7.8.05 (again serveal huge stones passed)
5. 28.8.05 (again a full success something round 300 stones)
6. 11.9.04 (lost rack)
7. 2.10.05 (2 weeks interval again because of lover pain due to forward moving stones)
8. 10.10.05 (again pain because of forward moving stones)
9. 1.11.05 (lost rack)
10. 20.11.04 (losts of stones and weak feeling afterwards)
11. 25.12.04 (2.400 stones passed, huge success, the week before I had an awful setback with swellings all over my face, my handy and my feet, you can read this in my post "super christmas cleanse". I was about to give up)
12. 22.1.05 (I passed "the stone of the month", from then on my GB started really hurting and I had the feeling of having a worn out gallbladder. This LF was a bit painful).
13. 29.1.05 (lost track)
14. 9.2.05 (for the first time I pased "real stones", e.g. not putty like things)
15. 5.3.05 ( small little peas and about three chalky particles passed, again I experienced for two seconds a very sharp pain running from my right big toe to my right shoulder)
16. 10.4.05 (one huge stone and numerous small stones passed)
17. 8.5.05 (few smaller stones passed and something I cannot define, however, the GB pain seems to be over)
Altogether, I must have passed something around 5.500 stones so far. I know that I will have to continue flushing because of the toxins and the heavy metals still in my body. For me it is always very helpful taking 400 mg DMSA following a flush because the liver is releasing so many heavy metals. The eefect is nearly immediate.
What I found extremely important were enemas starting right after ES serving 3 the next morning. I have no access to colonics and a colema board would not fit into my tiny bathroom. Therefore, enemas were my solution. The whole day, I had about 10 enemas to make sure that toxins are really leavingmy body before being reabsorbed in the colon.
Nearly each LF was accompanied by sort of a "shredding", e.g. my body seemed to get rid of "old" skin, "old" hair and "old" fingernails.
Very often I had the feeling of having undergone a major surgery because of intrahepatic stones.
I never used GCG oder Chanca pietra simply because both are not available in Germany. I neither used malic acid because of laziness. The malic acid pot is still sitting on my kitchen cupboard.
From LF 11 on I had nearly doubled the amount of olive oil and have used pure lemon juice. Furthermore, Between ES serving 1 and 2 I took a warm bath for one hour with 250 gram baking powder added. Relaxtation is the key - my opinion - for a very successful LF.
Maybe I have to add, that the "release mode" of my liver must have been switched on as a result of a SS session with Andreas. From then on, I released more stones and more toxins. My opinion.
Looking backward I would say to get this success it takes a lot of confidence (which I got through Andreas' answers here in this forum) and faith.
Although I know that the end of the tunnel is not reached completely yet, I am quite confident, that I will get to the goal. According to me the major advantage from flushing is that your mind becomes so much clearer and more peaceful. Today, I am more able to see my own "mistakes" I am in the process ( an exiting process) of becoming more acqaintend with myself.