CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon Cleansing, Avoiding vata aggravation

chetana108 Views: 6,254
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 494,968

Re: Colon Cleansing, Avoiding vata aggravation

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for your in-depth answer and for sharing your incredible personal experience with pre-PK oleation. I agree that following what feels right to you is essential for the healing process. You are also right about the narrow-mindedness of some Ayurvedic doctors, I am very familiar with that. So, I am going to order a Colema board now so I can do a better colon cleanse.

One question about it: I was reading the info on Colemas on one of the websites and they say that this procedure only cleanses the lower colon. They also say that enemas cleanse the lower colon, although not so thorougly, because you have to do many for the came result.

Does a colonic cleanse the entire colon? I don't have a colon therapist nearby so would have to travel a while. Also, the cost is a bit prohibitive in the long run.

Is there a special diet that's recommended on the colonic or colema days?

Also, should I go ahead with my cleanse this weekend (I've already done 4 days of malic acid) although my colema board probably won't arrive on time for the 3rd day after the flush?

Thanks again.
Chetana

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)