CureZone   Log On   Join
FOY - One of the Secrets of Spirituality

Frank Views: 1,929
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,485

FOY - One of the Secrets of Spirituality

FOY,

In a sense, it's automatic, it's an Intrinsic aspect of Who WE Really Are - It's DESTINY - It Becomes Empowered Destiny when you Consciously use your TOOLS of: LOVE, LIGHT and WILL - Keep in mind that that from a Deeper Perspective, you are constantly INTEGRATING the (+) AND the (-) and ALCHEMICALLY BLENDING them into something NEW.

As Caterpillars (EMPATHS), WE have moved through this SET TRANSDUCING the positive and negative just by living our lives - And NOW, via the TIME CODES, the Hypothalamus is starting to Secrete and what has been is starting to DISSOLVE.......This LIFETIME is the COCOON - The RECAPITULATION prior to DEPARTURE.......

The NOTCHING Triangle/Cone is actually 1/3 of a larger picture:
------------------------------------------------------------

During '86, I was listening to a tape and heard the following statement: "One of the Secrets of Spirituality is that the Tree of Life is drawn upside-down with it's Mirror Image Above and Below".......

I stopped the tape and decided to draw this - rather than trying to draw trees, I let a equilateral triangle represent a tree - so the base would point up and the apex down.......So draw three vertical triangles: the middle is the Tree of Life so it's drawn upside-down: apex pointing up, base pointing down (i.e. the NOTCHING triangle/cone) -The bottom triangle touches base to base, the top triangle touches apex to apex - these are the Mirror Images.

Over the ensuing years, for me, this came to represent;

The Apex of the bottom triangle is a White Hole, exploding (in this Set) into the Exploration/Experience of Polarity/Duality - 1 Became 3 Became 7 Became Many - as WE Explored Both the (-) and the (+) in a Spiraling, Diverging way.

The base, shared by the bottom and middle triangles represents the Limit of Exploration and the Event Horizon of a Black Hole - Having gained the Wisdom and In-Sight, WE Exercise OUR Free Will and step ACROSS into the middle triangle and start Spiraling in the opposite direction, Converging toward the Apex - The Singularity/Eschaton - Many Became 7 Became 3 Became 1 - The CAPSTONE of this Apex is Where/What WE are NOW.

The top triangle touches the middle one Apex to Apex and represents another White Hole - EMERGENCE from the COCOON into a VIRGIN FUTURE.......

EVERYBODY and EVERYTHING is GOING TO MAKE IT - It's DESTINY - The CHOICE AND DECISION was Exercised "Long Ago".......

Frank

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)