CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Me as a whore, then dying?

phillygirl Views: 784
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 504,906

Re: Me as a whore, then dying?

It sounds to me like you feel like you are being taken advantage of by someone who you care for. Maybe you're not sure the person really cares for you the same (hence the aliens) They are pushing you away or not being the way you would want them to based on what you are giving them. This is obviously causing you great distress.

The truck...maybe you feel like you can't tell this person how you feel about them taking advantage of you so you need an outside source to push them away which like you said would be better for you since you wouldn't feel so 'alienated' but you are afraid to do this because you don't want to hurt the other person nor suffer the consequences yourself (guilt, loneliness, etc) of letting that person go. A lot of us are scared of change and that is what breaking away from the building is-change. You are not sure what is going to happen so you are scared.

Are you in a dissatisfying relationship with someone or something (I just realized this may not be someone at all but something)?

This is just my opinion. I would be interested to know if anything I've said applies to a situation you are dealing with.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)