CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Me as a whore, then dying?

Jenxx Views: 835
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 504,906

Re: Me as a whore, then dying?

Dreams about being a prostitute are unsettling...but interesting. I think your actions in your dream might help you interpret what feelings caused the dream. You are worth $200 an hour, but you give in to not charging the man to be nice. I wonder if perhaps you feel that you've sold yourself out on some issue, and not gotten sufficient payment in return?
As for the second part, with the aliens and the garbage truck breaking through the glass, the glass seems to be an invisible barrier that you are breaking through and throwing out a lot of trash (including a truckful of garbage and aliens (or parts of you that are alien :) )). In falling, you feel like you are losing control. You're afraid you're going to get hurt in the process. Are you going through a lot changes in your life? It sounds to me like you've made a lot of progress. Dreams like that are scary, but I think those dreams come when the ego is realizing that things are changing, and it doesn't know how to deal with it, so it says, "Stop! Please!" by scaring you. It's just part of the transformation the ego has to go through. It has to realize it will be fine - it just has to open up a little and share space with your inner self.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)