CureZone   Log On   Join
me as a ghost

MatrixV Views: 1,482
Published: 18 years ago

me as a ghost

I have been trying to find info about dreaming of yourself as a ghost. I dreamt that i was a ghost and so was an old friend of mine. I was new to being a ghost and my friend showed me that she spent her time in a library - she was pleased because she had an eternity to read. I felt the same... realised i would be relatively undisturbed, but was worried that we couldnt pick things up (limited abilit?) My mum and a few other people were there and could see me/us. It wasnt scary or worrying, just sort of sad.

There was also another part of the dream in which there was a boy, -possibly young man- who could see ghosts (i was no longer a ghost in this dream) and no one believed him because they couldnt see the ghosts - i could, and they were around him all the time and he kept vanquishing (...bit of Charmed lingo there!) them by putting up his hands and shouting at them to go away.

any thoughts welcome!
xoLeah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)