CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: me as a ghost

Ayehasherayeh Views: 1,486
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,475

Re: me as a ghost

Interesting dream. I take a ghost in a library to mean a spirit that is progressing or learning. I love to read so that idea sounds appealing to me. Moving on from the restraints of a physical body and continuing to learn and explore outside my prison I have been confined in. The unease would come when others who are still restrained by physical bodies cannot understand or react out of their fear of leaving the body it depends how you view this whether or not you fear the unknown.

I think the boy is that fear that holds you saying that it is not good to continue on outside of a physical body, this is a fear of death and is maintained by our society and collective experiences. That part of you wants to vanquish the whole idea of continuing on and learning what your higher self knows is true.

anthony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)