CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: me as a ghost

MatrixV Views: 1,603
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,480

Re: me as a ghost

thanks anthony!

"I think the boy is that fear that holds you saying that it is not good to continue on outside of a physical body, this is a fear of death and is maintained by our society and collective experiences. That part of you wants to vanquish the whole idea of continuing on and learning what your higher self knows is true."

perhaps not a fear of continuing on outside of physical body, but a fear of showing the ´real me´. I still have trouble , or fear, telling people about theories and ideas that i have because i worry they will think i´m nutty or whatever.

Since that dream i dreamt that i had been poisoned and was going to die, but had NO fear about it whatsoever, so i dont think that i am afraid of death as such. I havent ever really thought about death much, i know i dont want to die early or painfully, but i am not afraid of it.

I definately like your interpretation of the highter self going on to learn about things with no space and time. :-) It was like i could still communicate with the living, but was a little bothered that there would be some things i couldnt do (the physical - picking things up etc) but the prospect of reading for an eternity was something i was looking forward to.

xoLeah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.607 sec, (1)