CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: me as a ghost

Tracey Views: 1,519
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,488

Re: me as a ghost

Hey Leah!

Cool dream man!

I'm not sure if I've done your mayan before - but this unfraid-ness of Death made me think of White World Bridger and it turns out that WWB is actually your Higher Self all the time! Cooool. I actually have readings up on my website nowo - so you should check it out. It looks like you're a White Self-Existing Dog (White Dog is my higher self - companions of destiny!)

Anyway....I checked out your phase you're in, in your life right now and at your birthday last June 2003 you started a brand new cycle of 13 years! Brand new, baby!!! And the next 13 years are marked by the energy of Red Serpent (passionate, electric-energy, body-conscious, kundalini-type energy....reeeally tapping in in a tangible way) So, yes, I suspect that last year you felt like you were entering something new - a new phase.

Now this year at your birthday - comin' right up - you're entering a White Lunar Dog year - so you will be your SELF - but the Tone 2 - Lunar - means it's about integrating polarities.

You see last year you were in a Red Magnetic Serpent year - and coming up White Lunar Dog year - so to get an idea of what the energy of Magnetic (tone 1) is like you can click on any of the hyper-linked 'magnetic' readings and scroll to the bottom and take a look. That was the Tonal energy for your June 7th 2003 year until June 7th 2004.

BUT....you start to feel the new energy of the new year about 3 months prior to your birthday...those three months before your b-day are wrapping up of the old energy and introducing the new - quite exciting transition time.

Pretty neato eh?

I can see that your higher self is White World-Bridger - I mean look at what you were doing as a Ghost!! Bridging the Worlds!!!

love Tracey

White Self-Existing Dog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)