CureZone   Log On   Join
Meeting People In Your Dreams

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
saiyanu Views: 2,528
Published: 17 years ago

Meeting People In Your Dreams

Hi,

I'm looking to find an answer. My concern details information I recieved in a dream. I dreamt that I met some men who moved across the street from me. When I walked over to them, I first started to talk to the one I felt attractive to at first yet, he told me that I was not to be with him, but the other one who was there with him and when I looked at him... He looked so familiar.

Then my dream ended.

A couple months later, two men moved across the street from me and they were the same men who I saw in my dream... The one who " I was suppose to be with" looks like the way he was in my dream and he even drives a motorcycle like the one he owned then... Anyway, this neighbor ( or guy I dreamt of ) has been playing flirting games with me. He stares and waits for me to come home when I come off work just so he can just so happen to turn on the light and walk into his kitchen just to say " Hey I see you.." Yet, we do not know each others names, or even spoken. The funny thing is... He has a girlfriend and I'm in an unhappy controlling and mentally abusive marriage. - whew- Why does this happen? I sense this strong energy radiating from every part of my being that this man is my soul mate, yet I am fighting it because I am very aware of the sacredness of marriage- Wow! Yeah, I am unhappy and I want to move on from my marriage :( Yet, I have 3 children, I am 28 yrs. old, I work full-time, go to school full-time, and I am involving myself in with the "Reconnection" ! Wow, what am I to do? My energy is wearing to thin! I have always been gifted with empathy, intuition, healing, future events, etc. since the age of 3 or 4. What am I to do? Where do I begin? And how can I heal my inner soul from this battle? The more I try to fight the feeling of trying to ignore this person, the weaker my soul is, the less I can focus on daily life, and the more confused I get. Yet, the more I focus on him - the more complete I feel. Please help me. Thank you !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)