CureZone   Log On   Join
reply and snake dream

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MatrixV Views: 1,483
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,489

reply and snake dream

Hi Tracey!

Wow! I am still digesting all the new info re Mayan astrology. But i totally love the way its all so beautiful and spiritual (at least thats the feeling i get) and a way to learn about yourself as well as use it to grow. Just read a post of yours from way back - and it was the introduction of the book you have. Its inspiring and I got tingles reading it!

13 years of Red Serpent - earthy portents... cool! I also started a new 7 year phase with - i think its Uranus - in western astrology. Things are afoot!!

The World Bridging thing is interesting.. goes well with the feeling in the dream that i had an eternity to learn (read in the library) or perhaps it was also showing that i can (somehow...) cross to the other side for knowledge... how awesome would that be!

Yesterday I had a snake dream in which i was being shown by a potential employer how i would need to do the work - if i got the job. It was manual labour, something with a shovel, but before i got started, he showed me a snake. A small, ordinary, brownish snake. The man told me he would show me what they did with the snake. They had a machine that (this is a bit gross) sucked out the snakes insides bit by bit, minced them in the machine and pumped them back into the snake. So they started doing this and the snake kept getting larger and larger as the meat was pumped back into it. I couldnt believe it was getting so big as the meat being taken out, should have been the same when it was put back in. Its skin was splitting it was getting so big and the man said that it was a bad snake, thats why the skin was splitting a bit, but otherwise it was fine. It finished and the snake was huge, it looked slighty different. Sort of like a slug the size of a 14hh horse. The man patted it and told the snake it was good.

Bizarre huh?? Everytime i remember a dream and i think BIZARRE it turns out to BE something. SO...i checked out ´snake´ and came up with this...

"In some cultures snakes are highly regarded and symbolize the ability to transcend into higher levels of consciousness or into areas of knowledge that exist outside perceived time and space. In the pre-Christian days, snakes were considered symbols of fertility, healing, and nurturing (the healing serpent representing a god)"

how cool is that! ...so maybe its like my knowledge/consciousness will (soon...?) be expanded in an ´impossibly´ large way!

whew... so many things to learn and so little time!

xoLeah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (2)