CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meeting People In Your Dreams

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Tracey Views: 2,132
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,505

Re: Meeting People In Your Dreams

Hi Siaynu,

That is quite the intuition you had! I, too, have dreamt clearly of an individual before I actually met him. Although I feel totally soul-connected and attracted to him I've just left it at that. I think: if we're super-duper spiritual-lovers it can wait!! Till the next life - or the in-between life, or whatever. No big deal. (!) I'm in no rush - there's eternity waiting. (call me idealistic or missing the mark - I don't know!)

So, on that note, I think Padders on the Astro Forum gave you a good perspective.

I totally love LOVE (and if you're not happy in your current relationship...I don't reeeeally see any reason to continue it on - I mean, if you are TRULY unhappy and there is no hope then why carry on with it?) So...oh no, I'm rambling...

I would get to know the guy without anything going on, ya know? See if you guys truly DO resonate together. Be cool. And, definitely leave your current husband if you actually want to be with this guy.

I mean, who knows? Like Padders said - the dream and this guy might just be the catalyst to move you into a new phase of your life. It might not be about HIM - it might simply be about You and what you need.

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now...not an easy time...plus with the Pluto/Venus Transit happening you're probably wondering if you're 'living what you believe', really being true to your Values, are you in a love (venus) relationship that is satisfying? How can you transform it? (pluto) What is crying out to be Transfored in your life? If something needs to be transformed - now is the time to do it - and that's what that turmoil is bringing your attention to! eeeek. Look at it as clearly as you can - cut through the fog to the truth of the matter - be discerning - and slice away!

I hope you reach the calm soon!

love Tracey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)