CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Meeting People In Your Dreams

Ayehasherayeh Views: 2,135
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,547

Re: Meeting People In Your Dreams

I agree with the two answers you have gotten thus far but have been reserved on the issue of the three kids because although you must do what is best for your self the kids issue is tough I know. Having said that if you you feel this way you should not be together with your current regardless of someone new. If you are sure you do not love him it will only get worse unless you yourself change. Are you looking to trade up if so that can be a problem also. I wish I had listen to my inner voice when I had the chance but I did not because we had a child. It made it worse when we seperated another child later.

Tracey, RE: "Although I feel totally soul-connected and attracted to him" maybe you should go for it too. What would that do for both of you? I mean I would love to get that phone call! I think that would enter both of you into eternity. Just my point of view. I think that until you take that chance or find that LOVE you are on a linear track running parallel for a while but not with eternity. Jumping the track may set you free. Tough tough tough!

anthony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.860 sec, (1)