CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh yeah....

Tracey Views: 1,319
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 505,903

Oh yeah....

Also...unfortunately I don't have my ephemeris with me or I could quickly look it up but I see that Neptune is now at 14degrees Aquarius retrograde and I'm sure that in the last few months it got up to 15 or even 16degrees which means that Neptune, too, is affecting your Mercury!! Crazy eh? You've got a triple whammy!

The Neptune trine Mercury transit will come back (it's a 2 year transit) and this will help you leap towards the 12th house of Belief and Spritiuality because Neptune is the natural ruler of the 12th house...so your mind is getting pretty infused with this stuff too! Amazing...what a concentrated time of transformation and change for you...This Neptune transit is exactly what you'll need to get healthy, too...seeing as Neptune is spiritualizing your Mind...

Again, dreams, may play an important role in the next couple of years! You can input different dates in the 'extended chart section' (use 'natal chart plus transits*') to see when Neptune reaches 16degrees...you'll see all the transiting planets moving counter-clockwise around the outside of your chart in green. By inputting different dates in the future into the program you can see when Neptune reaches 16degrees the next time. You can also go backwards and see when and if it reached 16degrees sometime in the past few months too...

Cool...

The really important transits come from the outer planets (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) because they take soooo long to transit that the energy is with us for a while - you happen to have 3 out of the 4 planets affecting your Mercury! Wild eh?

okay...bye for now!

love T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.480 sec, (1)