CureZone   Log On   Join
cheers

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MatrixV Views: 1,054
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 506,740

cheers

Hiya,
Thanks for responding!
I think you may have been right in the first post.

" It seems that your dream signifies a loss of power. I believe this is especially true in terms of your ability to communicate. I don't know if this would be a bad thing for sure. It depends on whether you feel constrained by others or by outside situations."

I think i feel that I have in some way lost facets of being able to communicate, and in other ways gained it.
I'm holding back on saying a lot of things i want to (to certain people), because of circumstance, but seemingly by doing so, the things I do say, tend to have more depth and thought to them.
New thing for a loudmouth Gemini!! & a good one i think.

"It could also be a change going on that is more internal to you. The loss may be of power, of a sounding board, or of something that gives you those things that you need to feel good about who you are. "
and by not saying all that i think, i feel like i have lost sounding boards in those that i dont just babble to. But perhaps that is a good thing.

and yeah, change is mostly uncomfortable and we are grateful for it in hingsight!

"If this is an external situation or person, you may need to find a way to assert yourself or redeem your belief in your own worth. Once you find an appropriate means to deal with the situation, you may find that you regain respect, both from yourself and others. If you act in a reactionary way, you may lose even more ground."

i am still trying to find a way to work the situation out without rocking boats, mine and others... thinking i may have found it, but its not 100% to my liking, mainly because its not what i'd normally do - once again, change...

"Hopefully this is not so off base that I sound like a nut (though I am somewhat...)"
U dont sound nutty at all! That was quite a ripper little diagnosis actually. I mean, i can read meaning into it!

Cheers FOY! Thanks for your ideas and time.
xoLeah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)