CureZone   Log On   Join
me too!

MatrixV Views: 838
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 506,974

me too!

Dreaming that you are pregnant can also mean that you are beginning something new - 'seed that is growing' type stuff.

I also dreamt the other night that I was pregnant. Only in my dream, it was to my boyfriend of 1.5 months... not really ideal!! I was told that there was a procedure available to test if the child was disabled or not - my boyfriends sister has cerebral palsy – and he wanted the tests done, but I didn’t really, as was worried the foetus would be taken away from me (aborted) if I did the test and found out the unborn baby did have problems – but then i had a dilemma, because i couldn’t decide if I wanted the tests or not.

I then dreamt again last night that a friend of mine was pregnant & i was worried for her, as she would be a single mum. But I was also happy for her, and knew she would be able to cope.
I havent heard from her for a while, and am interested to know if the 'pregnancy' could in fact be another form of growth.

matrixV

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)