CureZone   Log On   Join
Childhood dream, can someone interpret it?

Boldyloxx Views: 1,448
Published: 16 years ago

Childhood dream, can someone interpret it?

Hi!

When I was young-- I had this dream where this evil demonic entity chased me around my house until it caught me. It squeezed almost all the life out of me- I couldnt scream, and gasped for air.

I felt my life force being sucked out of me- Life force is the best way I can describe it. I tried screaming for help, but nothing would come out of my mouth.

This entity took the form of a tall skeleton. It woke me up with a jolt- and left me depressed.

All through my life since that time I had stuttering problems.

It sucks and im pretty bitter about it the more I think of it.
If this really was a demon of some sort-- I'm not a happy camper about this type of harrassment.

Thankfully, I've had some deep spiritual experiences since this time that have healed me emotionally- thank God.

Does anyone have any insight as to what this dream may have been caused by? I've always been backwards socially and shy as a kid. No self confidence- as whatver negative thing someone said about me I would take it to heart and believe it because I didnt trust my own opinions about myself. Especially if someone remarked that I was stupid or an idiot-- then I'd think they must have noticed something legitimately wrong about me that I couldnt see-- and that would make me lose even more confidence.

Maybe that ties in with the dream?

Thanks for any anticipated help.

Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.777 sec, (1)