CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Childhood dream, can someone interpret it?

Views: 1,562
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,194

Re: Childhood dream, can someone interpret it?

OK, I've come off of whatever trip I was on in Nov. and willing to try and make some sense.
When I 1st. read your dream I was baffled, alot of info and personal associations. BUT when I got to that last comment I brust out laughing.
"AT LEAST SHE'S GOT RULE NUMBER 1: IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU."
So I tried to use my process.
SETTING or ATMOSPHERE: Your living room. Where you are comfortable, at home, relaxed.
OTHER PEOPLE: Your ex, who you are still friendly with, so seems to represent your male side. The way you both become aware and react together also bears this out. Not sure what the kittens are, but you are protective of them and take them to the kitchen.
THE KITCHEN: I personally don't care to cook, but I find the kitchen symbolism very interesting. To me kitchens are like laboritories. You take all these seperate ingrediants, mix them together, subject them to temperature changes and "poof!", you get something brand new and different from what you started with.
It is in the kitchen, looking out the 'window', you get your first 'view' of the aliens.
ASSOCIATIONS: These are YOUR OWN. I can only give you MINE:
To me the balloons are thoughts, or thought-forms. I got this from the fact they are in the air, & are shinny metalic (mercury, messenger of the gods) As you fight this balloon, concentrating
on puncturing it with your nail, it fills with yellow gas. To me Yellow is the color of mind, intellect. So your Focus, concentration fills the balloon. In my mind it becomes a raptor,
a dinosaur well equipped with nails. Hence the idea that thoughts have power. Hope this clears things up. Marj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)