CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dreams with holes

lilpolock Views: 1,042
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,290

Re: Dreams with holes

Hi 36977!
From the sound of it you are still having these dreams. Is this right?
The only other thing that struck me was you were right around puberty when these dreams started. Sooo at that age you encountered/adopted an idea or belief which produced these dreams. If you still get these dreams you are still operating under the influence of that belief.
What I do with my dreams is free association, like "planet", what is a planet?
A world. From that I think about how each known planet has it's own environment,
atmosphere, terrain. While Venus and Jupiter may both be gaseous, they are each unique. So this planet is your own unique creation.
I find it difficult to envision the "holes". I see craters. I know they are not craters or you would've used that word. Sometimes it helps to define what a thing is not. So are they black holes? Do they have color? Can you see what's inside them? Have you ever tried? Or are they Whole holes? Parts of yourself that you are denying?
So, what have I got so far? You are in this/your world avoiding certain areas.
How do you avoid them? With crutches! What a great graphic!
"Crutches" There are all kinds. Lets get literal, it may help determine what kind of crutch it is, where it comes from, by looking at what your dream depicts.
Are they wooden? metal? Do they have any unusual features? Have you ever had to use them in real life?
I cannot answer these questions, but in asking them perhaps you can find some answers. I hope so. Blessings, Marj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)