CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:holes 36977 & 42788

lilpolock Views: 1,032
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,292

Re:holes 36977 & 42788

Hi all! I found 42788's interpretation interesting.
Somehow it triggered a dream memory of my own:
I was in my grandparents unfinished attic. In the floor was a rectangular opening. It should've been access to the downstairs back porch. Instead it was pitch black and I was afraid of falling in. I knew I had to face my fears and told myself it was ok, let yourself fall. As I did I heard a chorus of childrens voices. They were singing, "Jesus loves the little children", but it wasn't comforting. It was mocking. I think this black hole was my fear that God didn't care.
Maybe there's some way 36977 can confront the holes in his/her dream too.
Since they're repeating you may be able to bring enough awareness into the dream, like "Oh no, not this place again! I gonna check out these holes." And proceed to investigate them. Look them over. Stick a hand down there. Can you feel anything?
Does you hand dissappear? Does something 'pull you down'? Maybe you could yell down the hole and see if you get an echo, or a reply. Maybe you could drop something down the hole like a rock, to gauge its depth. OR since you're so terrified of these holes, is there something in real life that you feel the same way about, linking the fear?

Yes I too think you have the resources to "stand on your own two feet".

Yahoo! 42788, nice insight.
Marj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)