CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bad side to Lucid dreaming?

lilpolock Views: 1,031
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 507,388

Re: bad side to Lucid dreaming?

||||||||Hi headcase!
Had a dream last night that I was buying items from the wal-mart super center where I work. I was at the check-out counter with my intended purchases on the belt. I became aware that Tracey was there, 'checking out' the items on my belt. I definately had the sense of lucid dreaming about this. Somewhat surprised at the idea of being able to go into anothers dream, to check out the landscape.

I do alot of free association, and thinking of this dream brought about lines from a BOB DYLAN song: Talking World War III Blues. Don't recall it exactly, but went something like this:
"Time passed an now it seems every body's havin them dreams. Every body sees themselves walking around with no one else. Half the people can be part right all of the time, and all of the people can be half right part of the time, but all of the people can't be all right all of the time. I think abraham lincoln said that.
I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours. I (bob dylan) said that".

Hey! Anybody up for a game of ring around the rosey?
Marj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.533 sec, (1)