CureZone   Log On   Join
cherubs, princes and a queen

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
MatrixV Views: 1,356
Published: 15 years ago

cherubs, princes and a queen

Hi all,

I had some dreams last night, some of which stand out.

I met a young boy, he was travelling with a large group, who were all staying at this place (bit hazy - but there was a dark forest nearby which is where i came from i think) in rooms which had no walls at the front, i met all the children - all aged around (12 - 15 yrs)and they were all friendly and happy to meet me. The boy was dark haired, and young, around 12. He was an unobtrusive character and was known as a lovely boy who everyone seemed to like. He was also seemingly another boy's brother/twin - who was a prince - possibly a bit older.

The group he was camping out with became nasty and accusing when they thought the boy might be a bastard, instead of the prince he had been telling them he was. He asked me to hold onto some photos (2 packets, just like you would get if you developed them), which i then hid down my top for him.

We were waiting for confirmation of him being a prince and then his mother arrived, a queenly looking woman on a sedan chair with an entourage. She acknowledged him and everyone was happy again, the evil feelings were averted.

Towards the end of the dream, i was standing with the twin boy, who everyone now knew was a prince, & the rest of the people were around and there were hundreds of cherubs flying in around in front of us, singing the word cherub - sort of like a choir, not all together, but the overall sound was really harmonious.

This all had an element of 'old' and 'new' in it. It was modern day, but the queen in the sedan chair - quite old world. And the cherubs!!

Just wondering what you might make of the boy (who he might represent) and the cherubs.

xoLeah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)