CureZone   Log On   Join
Back cracked along kidney... relief on that side.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
surfsteve Views: 3,823
Published: 18 years ago

Back cracked along kidney... relief on that side.

I've been on a variation of the Lemonade Diet for the last week or so and just a few minutes ago I was trying to crack my back and felt a big crack all along my spine and it seems like that kidney is no longer hurting. It felt like something in my kidney actually cracked instead of my spine. It feels very warm on that side right now but the left side is still killing me.

It feels like if I can get the right side to crack it will do the same thing. Is there some easy way to do this? I've been passing kidney stones and it has felt like my back was stiff in the kidney area. It now feels relaxed on the right side.

I got to crack this other side... Are there any exercises I can do? Maybe the hot baths I been taking for the pain are helping dissolve the stones. I think I'm going to take my juice mixture and go sit in the tub and maybe I can get this other side of my kidney will crack when I get out..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)