CureZone   Log On   Join
Shellycat - thanks and questions. . .

Madelle Views: 1,499
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 518,952

Shellycat - thanks and questions. . .

I have had plaque only twice. Once last month and once last week - not much either time. that is my prime objective - to rid myself of plaque - I think that there is such a build up - I mean, I had that horrid brainfog and was soooo constipated! Have been doing P&B almost 2 months now. On day 14 of Paragone (first course) - lots of stuff coming out, very loose, vile oder and bits and pieces of things/stuff - nothing that looks like I have eaten. I take the P&B shakes 2 per day - other wise I get constipated, to I started taking more psyllium in capsules with lots of water during the day. I learned here to not take other suppliments with the paragone, as I might have been over doing it! Also taking all (P&B shakes and paragone - not together - on empty stomach) - thing is, I am not hungry very often. My brain fog is gone, I am eating to combat Candida (prevent more) but I am soooo tired all the time, and I just got back from vacation (which was restful)

Anyway - I started colosan and malic acid, because I am going to start the first liver cleanse (as you know) this weekend.

Sometimes I get very confused! I mean, I have the threelac and OE+, but don't know if I should take them when on Paragone? I als got some H202 - but know not to take that with the OE+, correct?

I am jsut going to read everything I can about the live cleanse this week, and meditate Sat a.m. while drinking lemon water. . . then start the cleanse.

I sure appreciate all the assistance, suggestions and counsel I get here. Curezone and the community here has, I believed, save my life - and helped me get on my path to better health.

Thanks Shellycat!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)