I want to do a Parasite/Intestinal cleanse followed by a liver flush, but I just don't know how I should go about this. My main concern is when I should start it. I will be on travel next week and I don't think this is a good time to start. My little office cubicle is SO far from any bathroom, I just envision myself having to go and just pooping all over myself. I guess here are some of my questions:
1. What is the easiest recipie to use in parasite/liver/Intestinal?
2. What should I eat the entire time. Can I go out to eat (like when on work trips and can't eat at home)?
3. What is the best recipie for Enima, or is a colonics session better?
4. How long do you stay on each routine?
5. How do I follow the routines? like when to take PB Shakes?
6. How do I prepare my body? Fast? or is it okay to just jump right in?
I know I covered a lot here. I just have been reading so much, that now I don't know WHICH way to go about all this.