CureZone   Log On   Join
shelleycat, joanne, wren, and arlene...

wannaberaw1 Views: 1,094
Published: 17 years ago

shelleycat, joanne, wren, and arlene...

I did it, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel GREAT! I was all worried about nothing... it was SO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 150+ stones so far, the biggest ones were about the size of a well between a dime and a nickel. My boyfriend thinks I am nuts but everytime I get more I sing and dance!!!!!

I did it Friday night. I had green apples and apple juice all morning and then I did the Epsom Salts at 6 and 8... They were vile but I cheated a little and put them in more apple juice and so I think it made that easier for me. You were right, joanne and shelleycat, by the time I got to the olive oil and grapefruit, I really wanted to drink it and it was good. I laid down immediately on a premade and preheated caster oil pack with my heating pad and slept \with that until about 2 am. I think I was sick of the warmth then b/c I remember wiping off the caster oil and moving it aside and falling back asleep.

I woke up and nothing. I drank my ES apple juice (which is even more vile the next day) at 7 am went back to bed. at 9 I drank the rest (cheating and adding a little more Apple Juice). and like 5 minutes later it started. First time in the bathroom and I had almost 20 stones.

They are still coming out... I had more (including a bigger one) just a few minutes ago.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I did this. I am doing the next on in two weeks and the next one on the full moon in March (6th) before my vacation.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT, ADVICE, and GOOD WISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not smiled this big in a long time :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)