CureZone   Log On   Join
Where Men are Women are Women are Men

iman Views: 939
Published: 19 years ago

Where Men are Women are Women are Men

I started to wear hijab and jibaab before I even knew any Muslims where I live and before I took shahada. I was convinced that it was correct and the most feminine way to dress. I finally felt like a real woman. My female nature was allowed to take over. I no longer had to act tough and that I could do everything on my own.
I find now that this society make the women act like men. The women have taken over a lot of traditional roles of men and in the process they have become hardened and they resist their natural feminine instincts. They no longer need a man in their life and why should they?
Women in this society earn as much as men or more, they can have babies with whomever they please and it is no longer frowned upon when their children dont have daddies or dont even know who or where they are.
Men seem all to glad to give up their traditional roles of being the bread winner of the family. I know of very few non-muslim men who do not EXPECT their women to go to work, And not just any job. It has to be one at least equal in pay to theirs!
But who remains the primary care giver to the children in a relationship? The women of course! Men do not have the same nature as women in regards to keeping a house and raising children. Although women now expect this of the men that they are with. otherwise.... why bother at all being with the man?
Alhamdoulillah islam respects mothers and women and the female nature.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.352 sec, (1)