CureZone   Log On   Join
THAT'S IT! I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 1,703
Published: 18 years ago

THAT'S IT! I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!!!

I have decided it is time to get rid of my ILLNESS once and for all.

So far I have done five Liver Flushes and I am now starting to take Clarkia and am zapping like crazy.

I notice that when I zap and when I take my Clarkia , I get this very strange creepy crawly feeling in my back, like bugs are crawling around inside or something.

It definitely feels like something is being stirred up.

The very first Liver Flush I did, I saw lots of little seed-like things attatched to the stones. I also saw that there were tiny little worms hatching out of some of these "seeds". So I know I have a parasite problem.

Unfortunately, I haven't reaped any benefits yet from the Liver Flushes other than decreased enzymes and pain.

As far as my chronic fatigue, allergies and candida/ parasite symptoms (including massive carb cravings) I don't notice any change yet.

I was wondering if taking anti- parasite herbs are useless if you do not follow a low carb diet. I do not eat any sugar. (maybe a little natural sugars in my almond milk every now and then, but I try to keep it down because my fatigue and food craving exacerbate from this).

Do I need to go on a low carb diet while I cleanse these little bastards? I get soooooo hungry on this diet since my digestion is so screwed up I am unable to derive calories from fats. So carbs is what I depend on for most my energy, yet this is what the parasite love!

Any ideas? So far I have only noticed feeling BETTER from the Clarkis tincture and zapping (only started yesterday) However I am still giving in to my carb cravings --however I have been working alot lately and very well may be needing the calories.

Maybe the die off will only come if I cut off all sources of food to these guys? (Unfortunately this involves starving myself!)

Is there any kind of Win Win situation that can be worked out here or should I just grin and bear it and do a juice fast with the parasite cleanse? I will do anything if I know it has to be done.

(But I do hate being hungry!)

Anni.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.688 sec, (1)