CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: THAT'S IT! I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!!!

hopinso Views: 1,680
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 527,080

Re: THAT'S IT! I'M PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN!!!

Boy, did your post hit a nerve, especially since I was eating a homemade "Death By Chocolate" brownie left over from a pot-luck dinner earlier tonight. There are days when my carb cravings are unreal. The strange thing is that through several Master Cleanses and Liver Flushes I was finally getting my sweet tooth under control until I got these parasites stirred up. I do have a tip, silly as it may sound, when I HAVE to have something sweet I also feed the worms something they hate. I take several garlic and cayenne capsules and eat some raw pumpkin seeds. My hope is that when the worms open wide for a taste of sugar, they also get a mouthful of bad stuff. Of course what I need to do is get the rest of the brownies out of the house and feed them to someone else, so they're going to work tomorrow.
I don't don't know if what I'm doing is helping at all, but since garlic, cayenne and raw pumpkin seed are natural anthemintics, maybe the worms are at least getting a bellyache. Another thing I do when the worms gain an upper hand (cravings, headaches, weakness and fatigue) I do an enema. Believe it or not, it really helps.
Time for the Parastroy right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)