I am new on this forum and just by reading the archives, I have already gathered of wealth of info.
After a trip to Mexico, I came back very sick--I had to stop working for nearly 3 months--and my health was never good since. I was treated with Flagyl (metronidazole) for the parasites which were identified--blastocystis hominis and giardiasis--but I suspect there must have been something else that was not identified and did not respond to metronidazole.
Since then, I have suffered from headaches, mucus in nose and throat, muscle pains, gas/bloating, and multiple food and chemical sensitivities. The list of food I cannot eat is longer than the ones I can eat. In most cases, drugs give me strong allergic reaction; I had to be taken to the hospital once for a reaction to an over the counter antihistaminic drug.
I would like to try the parastroy treatment but I am terrified to have allergic shock like I did once.
I am asking to the people here who suffer from similar allergies if there are any treatments which seem to provoke less allergic reactions; any suggestion they can provide is welcome.
Thanks for your help